HERE is the recipe on the Real Simple site.
This was really good but the recipe is really simple. I think, what made it so good was THIS spicy red pepper jarred sauce.
Hands-on Time: 15m
Total Time: 4hr 15m
* 2 10-ounce packages chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
* 1 cup ricotta
* 3/4 cup grated Parmesan (3 ounces)
* 3 cups marinara sauce
* 6 regular lasagna noodles (not no-boil)
* 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella (6 ounces)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
* kosher salt and black pepper
* 1 small head romaine lettuce, cut into strips (about 8 cups)
* 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
* 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
1. In a bowl, mix together the spinach, ricotta, and ½ cup of the Parmesan. In a second bowl, mix together the marinara sauce and ½ cup water.
2. Spread ¾ cup of the marinara mixture in the bottom of a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Top with 2 noodles (breaking to fit), ¾ cup of the remaining marinara mixture, half the spinach mixture, and ½ cup of the mozzarella; repeat. Top with the remaining noodles, marinara mixture, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
3. Cover and cook on low until the noodles are tender, 3 ½ to 4 hours.