Another great recipe from Jennifer!
* 3/4 cup sour cream
* 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped green chiles
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* Coarse salt and ground pepper
* Chili Powder
* 4 sandwich wraps, (10 inches each)
* baby spinach
* shredded cooked chicken
* black beans, drained and rinsed
* tomato, thinly sliced
* red onion, thinly sliced
* avocado, thinly sliced
1. In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, green chiles, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper and chili powder.(Or you can mix some salsa verde in with the sour cream)
2. Spread sandwich wraps with sour-cream sauce, leaving a 2-inch border. In center of wraps, layer equal amounts of baby spinach, shredded chicken, black beans, tomato, onion, and avocado. For each wrap, fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam side down.